Customer Relations Management
FENC offers clear communication channels and quality products to fulfill sustainable goals.
FENC offers products that span vertically through the entire petrochemical, polyester and textile industry chains. As a one-stop shop, we provide convenience and options for customers. Meanwhile, we gain insight from customers’ choices of products to formulate R&D strategies. We also share these insights with customers to enhance added value.
To assess whether the Company adequately satisfies customers’ demand on product quality and services, we conduct customer satisfaction survey every 6 to12 months. The survey is designed based on product characteristics and administered by sales units.
FENC's Customer Relations
We are seeking a balanced approach in economic and environmental development with active participation in green initiatives. By engaging in conferences and forums, we communicate with our customers, building consensus in the development goals for the future. The following is a list of the green initiatives that the Company has taken part in：
- Taiwan Circular Economy 100, TCE100
- Packaging Recycling Organization Vietnam, PRO-Vietnam
- The National Association for PET Container Resources, NAPCOR
- The Association of Plastic Recyclers, APR
- Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals, ZDHC
- Sustainable Apparel Coalition, SAC
- Textile Exchange, TE
Compliance with Customer Requirements
We have signed agreements with brand customers, and abide by the ethical, safety and procurement rules set forth while aspiring for further self-improvement.
- We comply with ethics provisions from brand customers and pass SEDEX
- Members Ethical Trade Audits (SMETA).
- We follow brand customers’ safety compliance standards.
- We obey non-conflict minerals policy.
- We manage green supply chain.
Participation in Customers’ Labor Relations Meetings
FENC’s customers value the quality of and environmental impacts from the raw materials. They also value the human rights of workers hired by suppliers. Hence, the Company takes a keen interest in labor relations meetings held by our customers. In 2020, FENC participated in 6 meetings. Issues discussed include:
- Forbidding forced labor
- Gender equality
- Ethical recruitment
- Compliance with labor regulations