Customer Relations Management
FENC offers clear communication channels and quality products to fulfill sustainable goals.
FENC is the leader in the global polyester industry. Being the only vertically integrated supplier, the Company has the market advantage of providing one-stop shopping solutions with goods and services spanning from
polyester materials to product applications. Such ability allows FENC to target market trends with precision and formulate R&D strategies. Customers are one of the most important stakeholders for FENC. We monitor product quality with the highest standards, establishing client relations management rules and quality control manuals. The Company also assesses customer needs through multiple channels, such as face-to-face meetings, video and teleconferencing as well as mail correspondence, to establish long-term partnership.
Customer feedback is what drives improvements in products and services at FENC. Hence the Company conducts 1 to 2 customer satisfaction surveys each year. The design and implementation of the survey are fulfilled
by the sales and production units with the Presidents of Petrochemical, Polyester and Textile Businesses serving as the highest-ranking executives. Regular customer satisfaction surveys allow the Company to pinpoint customer needs and feedback. The Company also conducts reviews with follow-ups and improvements through internal meetings.
FENC's Customer Relations
We are seeking a balanced approach in economic and environmental development with active participation in green initiatives. By engaging in conferences and forums, we communicate with our customers, building consensus in the development goals for the future. The following is a list of the green initiatives that the Company has taken part in：
- Taiwan Circular Economy 100, TCE100
- Packaging Recycling Organization Vietnam, PRO-Vietnam
- The National Association for PET Container Resources, NAPCOR
- The Association of Plastic Recyclers, APR
- Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals, ZDHC
- Sustainable Apparel Coalition, SAC
- Textile Exchange, TE
Compliance with Customer Requirements
We have signed agreements with brand customers, and abide by the ethical, safety and procurement rules set forth while aspiring for further self-improvement.
- We comply with ethics provisions from brand customers and pass SEDEX Members Ethical Trade Audits (SMETA).
- Fair Trade Certified USA (FTC USA)
- Social & Labor Convergence Program (SLCP)
- We follow brand customers’ safety compliance standards.
- We manage green supply chain.