Climate-related Risk Strategies
FENC evaluates the risks and opportunities brought by climate change, responding with strategies and implementations that avoid GHG emissions and slow down global warming.
We set up management approach and effective assessment responding to climate change.
- Conduct R&D on products that mitigates effects of climate change.
- Utilize alternative fuels.
- Continue to expand the scope and category of GHG inventory.
- Increase the use of renewable energy.
- Obtain international certifications such as ISO 14064-1.
We also designate authorities to accomplish missions, including:
- Energy Task Force
- All production sites